DFC Design provides a full range of product development services start form simple logic systems to extensive systems that include high speed memory interfaces, PCI Express interfaces, stream data processing, network communication, video processing, DSP functions and soft core processors.
We design custom FPGA boards and also integrate FPGA designs with existing client hardware.
Our design experience shorten development cycles, identify potential design issues early, keep the FPGA projects on schedule and on budget.
Developed IPs are source code open and can be modified freely by the client for the project usage.
FPGA design services
- Feasibility studies and design updates
- Architecture development, design optimization and VHDL or System Verilog coding
- System testing and verification, test bench development, RTL verification and simulation
- IP Integration, connecting, modifying
- Embedded software development for SoCs
- DSP processing and algorithm development
Area of Expertise
- ADC and DAC IP cores includes LVDS, JESD204B, JESD204C up to 30 Gbit
- LVDS, MIPI CSI-2 and SLVS-EC interfaces
- Memory controllers - DDR4, QDR II+, NAND
- Zero jitter data communication links
- Low latency data communications links (Ethernet, HD SDI, PCI Express or custom solutions)
- Low latency DMA Engines (memory, PCI Express)
- 10/40/100 Gbit Ethernet
- Industrial protocols (EtherCat)
- Protocol translation (12G, 6G, 3G HD SDI, Ethernet, RapidIO, EtherCat, CameraLink)
- Soft Core Processors (NIOS 2, Microblaze)
- Hard-Core processors ARM and PPC
- Real time applications
- Video generators
- CMOS and CCD sensor interfaces
- High speed camera systems include data processing
- 3G/HD-SDI Converters to 10/100 Gbit Ethernet
- PCI Express communication and industrial modules
- Xilinx - Virtex and Kintex UltraScale+, FPGA Zynq-7000, Virtex 7, Kintex, Artix, Spartan 6, CPLD
- Altera - SoC (Cyclone V FPGA base platform with integrated ARM Cortex A9 Processor), Stratix and Arria, CPLD MAX 10
- Lattice Semiconductors - MACH 2,3
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado, Platform Studio, Altera Quartus II, LatticeIspLEVER